Subject: Re: [amos-list] Question!!
From: "Paolo Rinaldi" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Jun 99 13:19:41 +0100

From: "Paolo Rinaldi" <[email-masked]>

Hi Stephen!

> The problem is my keyboard interface.
[...]
> with the ppc060 out, it works fine and resets okay..
>
> I've tried my ppc060 board in my spare miggy, and it works
> fine, no probs.. so obviously the keyboard interface doesn't
> like my accel..?
> any ideas how I fix it..?

Well, I have no idea... 
But you could do like me, and use a (shame on me!) win95 keyboard, as
they are said to be cheap and the port at the back of the Power Tower
is ok for them. Then you just need to get a win95 keymap (it is on
Aminet, if I remember well), or you can use the english one correcting
the keys which are different (that's what I did, and now I've got 2
Ctrl and 2 Help keys). The only drawback I've found is that unless I
press the Left-A key it doesn't recognize either of the Ctrl keys, but
after pressing it once everything works fine...

Not much help, but if you can't find anything else...

Regards,
Paolo
-- 
Amiga 1200  040 + 603e 200 MHz, 24 Mb Fast, HD 1 GB, CD 24x

         "It's hard to soar like an eagle when you live with turkeys."

Paolo Rinaldi                  [email-masked]

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONElist:  the best source for group communications.
http://www.onelist.com
Join a new list today!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html